Saturday, April 16, 2005

i was thinking about the theme to "golden girls"

ME:...and that line that goes "If you threw a party/ invited everyone you knew/ you would see the biggest gift would be for me/ and the card attached would say/ Thank you for being a friend..." What an asshole thing to say. That if you were at someone else's party where there were gifts, the biggest one would be for you? Nice way to ruin a birthday.

CHINASA: No no no...its the biggest gift would be from me. And I don't even really think about it literally but more that, you know, I'll be there for you. You know?

(pause)

ME: You've destoyed my morning.

1 comment:

Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

You know, if I hadn't seen you in the flesh on L&O:CI, I'd *swear* you were some Aaron McGruder/Bill Watterson character gone AWOL from the paintbox. You aren't a character from "The Calvin and Boondocks," are you?