Thursday, February 02, 2006

The End...

I HAVE CABLE!!!

CABLE!!!

CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE!!!
CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE!!!
CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE!!!

Its the end for me. I'm afraid my entire act and my entire blog are gonna be about nothing but my love of cable and things I see on cable. No one is gonna get what i'm saying.

"So I was watching the Sundance Channel the other day and boy, is it just me or do films made in Lithuania and Nothern California use the same cinematographer or what? Cuz seriously folks, the somehow grainy texture yet smooth consistency of the shots were way to similar to ignore! And don't get me started on Color Relationships!"

"Tis Greek to me," the audience would say. And I would say, "Wow, did you guys just quote Julius Caesar in one voice?" And then the conversation would stop becuase they'd realize I'm making references to shit no one knows but myself.

Here's a joke ending with a bunch of references that CONFUSES the audience. We all know its great to confuse the person you are speaking to because really understanding each other is so overrated. Here's this one section without the setup or the punch. As you curious to know the rest

"...at no point in this song does Martin Luther King swordfight a Dragon which then turns into Smurfs that can morph into tiny Slobodan Milosevic's and Bishop Desmond Tutu's to create the movie "White Nights 2: Electric Boogaloo..."

No comments: